SUCKERS!

Wow such an noob "clan" banning people for being better than them.

Please justify your words

I really liked your server and the people on it, great with 1600 tickets. but just cause I have a good day playing this game you ban me cause your team is loosing. Wow great work you idiots!

Это тот мудак который спамил в чате??? "hahaha"???

(14/03/2016, 21:03)NX_Soulm4te Писал(а): Please justify your words

well, why is there a ban if im not cheating? and the guys on the servers says they have proof? I wanna see

(14/03/2016, 21:06)NX_M3RK Писал(а): Это тот мудак который спамил в чате??? "hahaha"???

Spam in chat? I dont understand your language so type in english

Please write your nickname

(14/03/2016, 21:07)NX_Soulm4te Писал(а): Please write your nickname

my nickname is tastseb

banned you for what you use cheats, it is so I'm told, you can submit videos about what you do not use cheats?

or evidence of fair play?

I am told that you are very often killed a man with two bullets in the head

Battlereport pls?
Anyway - Trying to appeal with phrase Suckers not a good idea to meeting and disscus.

(14/03/2016, 21:10)NX_Soulm4te Писал(а): banned you for what you use cheats, it is so I'm told, you can submit videos about what you do not use cheats?

or evidence of fair play?

I am told that you are very often killed a man with two bullets in the head

well I dont know what to say? I guess i am lucky? what I can remember I was always in close battles on roof at floodzone and just spraying at people when I saw them, and I hit them in head I guess then?

dont know how to record when playing or what program to use. dont even know how to get a cheat to BF4, almost just got this game...

(14/03/2016, 21:12)YoptbI4 Писал(а): Battlereport pls?
Anyway - Trying to appeal with phrase Suckers not a good idea to meeting and disscus.

Indeed and thats my bad. Just got so angry becuase people are banning me from a server with the reason of cheating when Im not... very sorry for the topic..

please throw off your profile batllog

(14/03/2016, 21:21)YoptbI4 Писал(а): Here http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/sol...496008/pc/

Yes, thats me.

you unban! We bring apologies

(14/03/2016, 21:19)NX_Soulm4te Писал(а): please throw off your profile batllog

Why would I even come here if I was cheating? then I would probably just go to the next server and cheat till I got banned, I like your server, there are many guys from NEXT playing and they are good. Really. I'm coming here just to ask why, cause I'm not cheating.

(14/03/2016, 21:24)NX_Soulm4te Писал(а): you unban! We bring apologies

Thank you very much. Smile

Пользователи просматривают эту тему:
1 Гость(ей)