Snaqulator, unban

I just made a ban appel post and it got deleted. So I make a new one

Server: NEXT #1

Reason: admin abuse, dont know what the admins means.

Account: Snaqulator

Your behaviour is very childish. I am very sorry for the teabagging, but I don't deserve behauvior like this

You have been banned for not teabagging, and for repeated offenses.

P.S. Sorry for google translate.

(14/03/2016, 18:34)NX_ReMix Писал(а): You have been banned for not teabagging, and for repeated offenses.

Yes I know, the first ban was removed because I talked to your people, and they seemed very nice.

But it seems one of your admin doesnt like me, so he banned me. Will I be able to play tomorrow? It has been over a day since the ban, and I am still banned

А на сколько ему бан впилили? Вроде как 2 дня уже прошло... Бедный фин))))

Дайте парню поиграть ) Тем более Фину Smile

Да, не пойму таки чё Жека на него взъелся)

(14/03/2016, 18:45)Snaqulator Писал(а):
(14/03/2016, 18:34)NX_ReMix Писал(а): You have been banned for not teabagging, and for repeated offenses.

Yes I know, the first ban was removed because I talked to your people, and they seemed very nice.

But it seems one of your admin doesnt like me, so he banned me. Will I be able to play tomorrow? It has been over a day since the ban, and I am still banned

At the moment, there is no ban. Locked.

(14/03/2016, 18:50)NX_M3RK Писал(а): А на сколько ему бан впилили? Вроде как 2 дня уже прошло... Бедный фин))))

Он уже играет на нашем сервере. ._.

это тот фин который к нам в тс заходил?

(14/03/2016, 19:02)NX_Soulm4te Писал(а): это тот фин который к нам в тс заходил?

Да. Но его женя потом забанил.

его кто нибудь разбанивал кроме меня?

(14/03/2016, 19:04)NX_Soulm4te Писал(а): его кто нибудь разбанивал кроме меня?

Только ты и Женя могут разбанивать, ну может Мэл ещё может.

Мэл не может, миндворк моэет

It seems I am unbanned, thank you Smile

Блин у Вас тупая манера раздувать темы! Два дня прошло, и он разбанен! Что проблему делать?

Пользователи просматривают эту тему:
1 Гость(ей)